Don’t miss the Third Annual Innovation Hop!
The buzz about Columbus’ startup scene continues to grow. More tech-enabled, high-growth companies are being built here than ever before.
Now is your chance to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the big ideas that have helped put the Columbus region on the map as the #1 City for Scaling Startups.
Please join us as we celebrate the companies – and partners – supporting these efforts.
When: Thursday, April 13, 2017 | 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Where: Rev1 Ventures | 1275 Kinnear Rd. Columbus, OH 43212
Enjoy great local music, food and drinks (Middle West Spirits, Land Grant and more!) while you network with the teams from more than 30 high-growth startups, including:
- 3 Bar Biologics delivers a sustainable microbe inoculant system that helps farmers increase crop yield without changing their planting practices. In 2016 the company was named a winner of R&D 100’s annual award.
- Clarivoy is the automotive industry’s leading provider of multi-touch sales attribution. Clarivoy’s proprietary TV Analytics solution was named the winner of the 2016 DrivingSales Innovation Cup Award.
- Prevedere is a cloud-based platform provider that is powering unprecedented sales and demand forecast accuracy. Prevedere was included on Business Insider’s “Startups That Will Boom in 2017″ list.
- Simple-Fill is changing the way vehicles are fueled with an innovative technology that compresses natural gas (CNG) in a more efficient, reliable and affordable way. Safelite recently installed Simple-Fill’s first working compressor and will begin using the technology this year to fuel its fleet.
- Updox is the industry leader for care coordination and healthcare customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. In 2016 the company made the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for the second year in a row.
Community Initiatives, Workforce Development and Inclusion Partners to be showcased include:
- Columbus Foundation
- Smart Columbus
- Bunker Labs
- i.c. stars
- Tech Elevator
- OSU REACH for Commercialization
- Dublin Entrepreneurial Center
- Cultivate SMB Grove City
- Innovate New Albany
- Cap City Biohackers
- Silicon Valley Bank
Rev1 is supported by the Ohio Third Frontier as well as by dozens of corporate and community partners.